"The room was basic no tv but its a hostel so your not looking for luxury. This is definitely for people on a budget..."
"The staff was very friendly and helpful. We also felt safe at this place. The link to London City via tube was across the street, very good...."
"This was great value at only 16GBP but but very basic, as you would expect. I had a bed in a (lockable) shared room of 4 beds. Only one othe..."
"This was never going to be a luxurious stay. I decided to pay £40 for a single (turned out to be twin) room with a shared bathroom and was o..."
"I didn't choose the place for quality. It was a low cost hostel. A room with 5 beds in it. The gentleman at the reception was very nice and..."
About the hotel
Opposite Northfields Tube Station, this west london Hostel has free WIFI, onsite parking and laundry facilities. Northfields Hostel is a budget base for exploring London. It has a TV lounge, 24 hour reception and full self catering kitchens.
Central London and Heathrow Airport are directly accessible via piccadily line trains from Northfields tube station which directly in front of the Hostel. We offers our guestsClean, Cheap, Budget Accommodation and the most important of all is to be so close to Central London. Choose from our range of quad, triple, twin and single rooms.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/03/2011 to 01/03/2019 - Please be advised that this is a hostel and the bathroom facilities are shared. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Toilets smelt like a urinal, I couldn't sleep due to the noise of trains, there were no cooking utensils in the kitchen.
I would never stay there again. I had to shower at a friend's hotel.
A Horrible Place
The pictures of this hostel do not bear out in reality.
The pictures look good but the hostel is a dump. Avoid it.