- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"I loved staying in the garden cabin at Alice Guest House - it was plenty big enough, very comfortable and restful. The garden is really pret..."
"This was a well hidden retreat, Very secure abode, Well decorated & well maintained with Gorgeous oldy worldy feature furniture, This Guest..."
"Very welcoming close to all amenities. Fab Four post beds...."
"We stayed in a room within the guest house. It was perfect, very clean and beautifully decorated. The owner was very welcoming and friendly..."
"charming property within walking distance of Cheltenham city centre. made to feel very welcome. four poster bed was lovely...."
About the hotel
Alice Guest House is right in the heart of Cheltenham and open all year round. It is perfectly situated for all of Cheltenham Town Centre’s attractions, as well as the railway station and all major road links. We pride ourselves on our spotlessly clean rooms and the friendliness of our service.
Each of the five double rooms have been individually created with their own colour schemes, and are furnished to high standards.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/03/2011 to 31/03/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is required to reserve your room, payment is taken in full on arrival in card, cash or cheque. Our included breakfast based on continental only. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
I loved staying in the garden cabin at Alice Guest House - it was plenty big enough, very comfortable and restful.
The garden is really pretty. The owners even managed to cater for my gluten allergy at short notice :-) I've already told lots of people about it.
Really lovely clean Older buiding with shabby chic & oldy worldy feature furniture
This was a well hidden retreat, Very secure abode, Well decorated & well maintained with Gorgeous oldy worldy feature furniture, This Guest house also has outer summer house units too which look fab.
It did quote in our room that there was on Sundays a FULL English breakfast, but when we stayed the choice was Toast, cereal, croissants, Beans on toast or egg on toast....which we were fine with. Shower was lovely but I couldn't work out how to sue is properly so it kept going REALLY hot then calming down then going really hot, I managed x All round GREAT stay x