- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"lovely location and accommodation, friendly, highly recommended..."
"A nice relaxing place to stay with beautiful decoration...."
"Spent one night here with my girlfriend. The cabin was sweet, nicely decorated. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Was quite cold without t..."
"We stayed in one of the chalet rooms in the garden of the guest house. The garden itself is beautifully kept, (with doves!) and the chalets..."
About the hotel
Alice Guest House is right in the heart of Cheltenham and open all year round. It is perfectly situated for all of Cheltenham Town Centre’s attractions, as well as the railway station and all major road links. We pride ourselves on our spotlessly clean rooms and the friendliness of our service.
Each of the five double rooms have been individually created with their own colour schemes, and are furnished to high standards.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 09/03/2011 to 31/03/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is required to reserve your room, payment is taken in full on arrival in card, cash or cheque. Our included breakfast based on continental only. The LateRooms.com rates for Alice Guest House in Cheltenham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Area is rather run down.
Accommodation in huts at the bottom of a small garden. Parked on street felt concerned about security of vehicle. Was upgraded free of charge to a hut with en-suite but still felt overall it was rather expensive for this time of year. Difficult to sleep with rain hitting the roof. Idea for caravaners. Breakfast: eggs on toast, jams, cereals tea or coffee. served by owner in their kitchen. Guest house owner very pleasant.