This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ancient farm-stead, completely renewed in 2001, l' Hotel PriMotel is near at the ring road and a few steps from the exit of the highway Brescia Centro A4 - A21. Reception, living-room, meeting rooms, lift and bar. Ideal position for businessman and passing through persons.
It has 35 rooms, all with shower and private services, telephone, Tv-Sat, heating and air conditioning . A private car park and garage are offered for free. Quick access to the center of the city by car or by bus. Also convenient to tangential Franciacorta, Valtrompia, Valsabbia, Valcamonica, Lake Iseo and Lake Garda.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet