This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Discover an old half timbered hotel - post house since the 15th century - in the historical heart of the city with 60 well renovated rooms which have in their time welcomed famous people like Goethe and Voltaire. Natural large walls and double windows secure soundproof rooms that are air-conditioned as well as the lounge and the meeting rooms. Pets are allowed.
Ideal spot to visit the gorgeous gothic cathedral (admire it's 1/50 scale reduction in sandstone in the lobby), the museums and to storm the beautiful shops. The pedestrian area provides a large choice of restaurants with regional and International food in all the desired rate ranges. Three golf greens within 15 kilometers.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Best Western Hotel De L'Europe in Strasbourg is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet