This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
For travelers who want to take in the sights and sounds of Kyoto, Ohara No Sato is the perfect choice. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. Visitors to the hotel can take pleasure in touring the city's top attractions: Jakko-in Temple, Sanzen-in Temple, Kurama Onsen Spa.
At Ohara No Sato, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. Shops, family room, meeting facilities, restaurant, car park are just a few of the facilities that set Ohara No Sato Onsen apart from other hotels in the city. The ambiance of Ohara No Sato Onsen is reflected in every guestroom. television, in room safe, air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, bathrobes are just some of the facilities at your disposal. The hotel offers an excellent variety of recreational facilities, including spa, garden, hot spring bath. Whatever your purpose of visit, Ohara No Sato Onsen is an excellent choice for your stay in Kyoto.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Ohara no Sato in Kyoto are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet