This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated in trendy Clifton Village on a leafy Georgian square, the Victoria Square Hotel provides the perfect base for exploring the vibrant city of Bristol. Just a 10 minute walk from the Clifton Suspension Bridge & Bristol Zoo. The 41 traditional guest rooms are spread between two gracious Victorian Villas, all with en-suite bathrooms, digital TVs, welcome trays & direct dial telephones.
The hotel provides: limited car parking for up to 15 cars on a first come, first served basis (£5 per day), excellent links to public transport with regular buses to town, resident’s bar, cooked & continental buffet breakfast, as well as a friendly front of house team on hand 24 hours a day to assist you during your stay. There is a wealth of independent restaurants within 2-5mins walk of the hotel. There is no lift at the hotel - if you do require a room on a lower floor please request this at the time of booking. Check-in is from 2pm and check-out by 11am. You are more than welcome to leave your luggage at the hotel outside of these times. Reception is open 7am to 11pm. If arriving after 11pm, please notify us in advance to get access.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet