- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Great location of hotel, 5 mins walk into Minehead. Tried out the leisure facilities but the jacuzzi and steam room weren't working which wa..."
"All staff made myself and my husband very welcome. Good was excellent. Clean and comfy hotel...."
"You cant beat a best western hotel. This one was very comfortable and welcoming and we wished we were staying longer. Excellent...."
"the hotel was in a lovely position...the room was lovely...lovely view....great car parking...very friendly reception staff...lovely little..."
"A beautiful hotel with great service and warmth...."
About the hotel
The Northfield is located in the bustling seaside town of Minehead, which is proud to be the gateway to Exmoor. Situated on the lower slopes of North Hill the majority of our 30 bedrooms enjoy stunning vistas of the coastline or surrounding countryside. Ideally located just a short stroll from the seafront, West Somerset Railway, Harbour and Town Centre, as well as many footpaths onto Exmoor.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great location of hotel, 5 mins walk into Minehead.
Tried out the leisure facilities but the jacuzzi and steam room weren't working which was a shame. Pool small but adequate. Breakfasts were ok. Could be better portion sizes.
All staff made myself and my husband very welcome.
Good was excellent. Clean and comfy hotel.