- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"No problems with facilities except I was in the shower (and wet) before it became evident that the soap dispenser in the cubicle was empty!..."
"The hotel was inexpensive and had the essentials. The main downside was the location - a bit noisy with the window open, and availability of..."
About the hotel
Hotel renoved in 2010! The hotel is composed of 44 rooms with privative shower room, satellite television and with the free Wifi. The hotel is open 24H/24 and offers family rooms.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Balladins Tours Sud in Chambray Les Tours are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient location for an overnight stop on the route south to Spain.
No problems with facilities except I was in the shower (and wet) before it became evident that the soap dispenser in the cubicle was empty.
Also a little frustrated that reception didn't know whether premium sports channels were available in the room - 3 minutes into the programme I wanted to watch the service scrambled so the answer was no. I would nevertheless return to the hotel.