- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here when travelling from South France to Northern ferry port. Easy access off the motorway and offered more than just the motorway m..."
About the hotel
This ancient post house from the 18th century has become a charming boutique hotel. Dark tones and exposed beams are set off by the whiteness of the stonework. Its courtyard, with its centennial trees, is an oasis of peace.
Nested in the centre of the lovely little town of Azay-le-Rideau, and just 150m away from its famous and charming chateau, the hotel is ideally situated to visit the Loire Valley and its greatest castles.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Le Grand Monarque in Azay-Le-Rideau are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Loire Valley Chateaux
Stayed here when travelling from South France to Northern ferry port.
Easy access off the motorway and offered more than just the motorway motel. In a pleasant little town to wander round and stretch the legs in the evening.