This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This ancient post house from the 18th century has become a charming boutique hotel. Dark tones and exposed beams are set off by the whiteness of the stonework. Its courtyard, with its centennial trees, is an oasis of peace.
Nested in the centre of the lovely little town of Azay-le-Rideau, and just 150m away from its famous and charming chateau, the hotel is ideally situated to visit the Loire Valley and its greatest castles.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Grand Monarque in Azay-Le-Rideau is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet