This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The BAYVIEW HOTEL offers comfortable twin bedded rooms which can be used for single and triple occupancy. Rooms consist of private facilities, individual controlled air-conditioning, balcony, direct dial telephone, television with satellite channels and safe deposit box (at a charge), Wi-Fi connection available at a charge. Panoramic-sea view or sea view from balcony are available at a supplement.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet