This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Plough was purchased and refurbished by Theresa and Philip Walsh in April 2009. Featuring open log fires and lots of character The History of Plough dates back to the 1600’s Our Restaurant has built an excellent reputation for serving top quality food and the bedrooms have been fully refurbished this year (2011), all with en-suite facilities, Wigglesworth lies on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. near to the thriving market towns of Settle, Skipton and Kirkby Lonsdale, and less than an hours drive from the Lake District and the forest of Bowland.
It is a village that offers access to the heart of Yorkshire, Lancashire and Cumbria. There are plenty of activities to do and interesting places to visit in all weathers. It is an ideal centre for walking or touring holidays, open moorland, the hill slopes of the Pennines, caves and waterfalls are all within easy reach of The Plough Sporting and leisure activities are catered for locally including walking, pony trekking, mountain climbing, cycling, pot holing, fishing and golf.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet