- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"It was great to have good linen and blankets and not the usual nylon duvets. Very comfortable place to stay.Decor was certainly different!..."
"A little over priced for a room that hasnt been updated since the swinging 70s and my husband couldnt sleep as the mattress was pretty bad...."
"We booked a standard room but on arrival found ourselves in a "superior" a large room with a king size bed, second bed, sofa, mini bar etc a..."
"We enjoyed our stay, but a word of warning about the car parking. The car park can get full, and parking is difficult in the surrounding str..."
About the hotel
Situated near the harbour and Sainte Catherine Church, the hotel welcomes you in the centre of Honfleur. Hotel Diligence presents extremely refined settings and offers a warm welcome. The rooms overlook a courtyard with exposed beams and half-timbering work in the purest old Norman style.
Flourished alleys lead to stylishly classic rooms, each presenting its own style. Breakfast is served in a cosy breakfast room. The Residence of La Diligence will seduce you with its deluxe rooms and suite and its garden with flowers
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
We were very happy here.
It was great to have good linen and blankets and not the usual nylon duvets.
Very comfortable place to stay.Decor was certainly different!
Great location, parking very useful, but room very dated
A little over priced for a room that hasnt been updated since the swinging 70s and my husband couldnt sleep as the mattress was pretty bad.
That being said, very good location and the parking was just what was needed in Honfleur. It was very quiet and you could have breakfast in your room if you wanted it for only 10 euro (which is cheap believe or not)