This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Chateau de Chailly golf hotel is the authentic charm of an old 16th century chateau. A medieval fortress ennobled by the Renaissance, the Chateau de Chailly-sur-Armançon, classed "Historical Monument", was expertly restored to become one of the most prestigious chateau hotels in Burgundy. It offers its guests a high class of modern comfort in traditionally French surroundings.
Stay in one of the 45 rooms and suites at the Chateau de Chailly, beautifully appointed for business or pleasure. On 165 acres, the Golf de Chailly offers enthusiasts a superb 18 holes par 72 golf course (6146 meters long) designed by Thierry Sprecher and Géry Watine the French 1989 professional golfing champion. 2 restaurants: "L'Armançon" gourmet restaurant offers guests an unforgettable gastronomic experience as well as the finest vintage wines of Burgundy. The Rubillon for light dining offers in the form of a buffet a simple but light cuisine ideal for golfers and casual meals. Also enjoy our bar, the heated outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, relaxation area with jacuzzi and hammam, billiard room and 18-hole golf course.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel-Golf Château De Chailly in Chailly Sur Armancon is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet