This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Authentic charming three star hotel located in a 17th century building which used to be a Convent ; it has kept throughout the years its lovely ancient wooden beams and its white stone. All our 28 cosy rooms are air-conditioned, renovated and soundproof. Ideal location right in the heart of the Marais, just steps from Place des Vosges and the Bastille Opera! The Marais district, rich of cultural and historical past and considered today as one of the most lively district of Paris.
Close to Notre-Dame Cathedral and the picturesque "Village St Paul", the hotel is also adjoining "Carnavalet", "Picasso" and "Le Louvre" museums. In the neighbourhood, enjoy the numerous Art Galeries, famous restaurants, typical Parisian bars and Fashion boutiques. . .
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European)
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Saint Paul Le Marais in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.65(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet