- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"excellent location right next to motorway links, excellent value & quality breakfast & evening meal..."
"A great cheap friendly place with a large bar and very good food'gary'plymouth..."
"Outside looks tired and run down could do with a good clean. Inside very nice with a warm feeling. Some improvement work being carried out d..."
"On arrival the entrance area smelt strongly of cigarettes and that was very off putting. the receptionist was very helpful and welcoming. th..."
"Excellent facility with friendly staff, Martin in particualr providing excellent customer service. Accessible and clean, would happily stay..."
About the hotel
Fed up with sitting in hotel bedrooms with nothing to do. Do you want to be more than just a number Then come to the Mercury. With home cooked food, friendly staff and something to entertain you every night of the week the Mercury is your ideal home from home.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
excellent location right next to motorway links, excellent value & quality breakfast & evening meal
this place really helped me and the staff very friendly the cooked breakfast was also good
A great cheap friendly place with a large bar and very good food'gary'plymouth