- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"All in all is good , nice room with ensuite , clean and tidy Nice staff , only thing that would be poor is Wifi coverage , other wise all go..."
"Arrived at 7 PM and booked in, to find out that there was no evening meal service that night as the normal chef was sick and their reserve c..."
"A good place to stay when visiting nearby family. Pretty basic room but lovely and clean. Staff very helpful and friendly. Good cooked break..."
"Very close to the M61 so convenient for the end of our journey. Our room had everything we needed, lovely and clean and also nice and warm...."
About the hotel
Fed up with sitting in hotel bedrooms with nothing to do. Do you want to be more than just a number Then come to the Mercury. With home cooked food, friendly staff and something to entertain you every night of the week the Mercury is your ideal home from home.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Nice place and nice view
All in all is good , nice room with ensuite , clean and tidy
Nice staff , only thing that would be poor is Wifi coverage , other wise all good