This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the simplicity of an unspoiled land, surrounded by green Mediterranean vegetation and by the crystalline sea of Ionian coast lies Village & Residence Club Aquilia. The complex, recently built, is situated in a level location, 1 km from the town at 5 km from the charming and picturesque medieval Bourg of Badolato; It extends an area of 60,000 m2 and it is immersed in a lush garden. The beach, 200m from the complex, is white and sandy and has a limpid and fishy sea.
The direct management of owners and staff, qualified and available, will be ready to satisfy any requirement of the customer, which will set in a quiet and friendly place to spend their holidays in complete relax. The Village Aquilia offers to its guest 86 rooms divided into: COMFORT ROOM “Typology D” and “Typology E”: double, triple, and quadruple rooms, situated to the ground floor and first floor, all well furnished and equipped with private services, TV colour, air conditioning, mini bar, telephone, safe and hairdryer. FAMILY ROOM “Typology C” and “Typology F” , quadruple rooms consisting of two adjacent rooms for 4 person, situated to the ground, mezzanine and first floor rooms, all well furnished and equipped with private services, TV colour, air conditioned, mini bar, telephone, safe and hairdryer. RESIDENCE: 27 apartments located in independent building houses, each one with a separated entrance, with garden to the ground floor and an habitable balcony or veranda to the mezzanine and first floor, well furnished and with a full-equipped kitchen, private services, TV color, air conditioned, safe and hairdryer. The apartments are available in the following typologies: BILO COMFORT “Typology A”: two-roomed apartment with 2/3 beds (situated to the ground and first floor) consisting of one double room and a living room with sofa bed, fully-equipped kitchen and bathroom. TRILO COMFORT “Typology B”: 2 apartments with 4/5/6 beds (situated to the mezzanine and the first floor), apartments with two rooms including a double bedroom, a second bedroom (double or twin beds), living room with sofa bed, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. The restaurant Aquilia offers special and good food rich in regional and national dishes, continental breakfast, lunch and dinner with buffet service; and once a week the famous “Serata Calabrese” to taste all the products of our region. Possibility to sit in the internal restaurant or by the swimming pool. Water and wine served in carafes. For the families with chikdren there is the BABY-FEEDING has the necessary equipment and basic products for preparing baby's meals 24 hours a day. The Village Aquilia has two swimming pools, one with Jacuzzi. The guests can also spend relaxing time in our solarium or lounge in the swimming pool cafè. It has also a football and tennis courts in synthetic grass, archery, beach volley ball , football tables, baby park, canoes, and pedal boats avaiable to all guests. . . and with our animation team the fun is assured and there is no time for boring!
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Solarium , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet