- 20 guest reviews
"The staff were wonderful; friendly, welcoming and helpful. The room was very comfy, breakfast was good and the atmosphere was very nice...."
"Lovely, friendly welcome. Clean and modern room. Yummy breakfast. Will definitely be visiting again!..."
"Only stayed for 1 night for a wedding but you would think we were regulars by the care we received from minute 1. Nothing we asked seemed to..."
"Just had the 1 night but everything was as described. We were really made to feel welcome! Fantastic breakfast made with local quality food...."
"We only stayed for one night but we were made to feel very welcome. The guest house was beautifully furnished and very clean and comfortable..."
About the hotel
Ashberry Guest House is a newly-built, beautifully furnished, six bedroom, sandstone Guest House in the historic market town of Penrith, the gateway to the Lakes. Our location is ideal for touring the Lakes, Eden Valley and the Scottish Borders and we are within one mile of Junction 40 of the M6. All rooms are en-suite consisting of three doubles, one king and two twins which can be made into superkings via zip and link beds.
One twin room being an 'accessible' room with accessible en-suite wet room on the ground floor. All rooms are individually and tastefully decorated to a high standard. They also have free Wi-Fi, Freeview LCD TV's, clock radios, hairdryers and have a well stocked hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and bottled water.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff, a lovely B&B!
The staff were wonderful; friendly, welcoming and helpful.
The room was very comfy, breakfast was good and the atmosphere was very nice.
Ashberry guest house
Lovely, friendly welcome.
Clean and modern room. Yummy breakfast. Will definitely be visiting again!