- 31 guest reviews
"This B & B is a real gem. Spotlessly clean, beautifully furnished modern well equipped rooms with excellent service from the owners and a fi..."
"A lovely B and B, very hospitable, rooms lovely modern and clean, attention to detail throughout. Breakfast proper bacon and sausage well so..."
"Very much appreciated the choice and quality of breakfast food offered. Attentive service too. Room was compact and comfortable and did not..."
"Ashberry B&B has it just right - exceptionally clean; very well maintained; delicious breakfast; amiable owners and good value. Would recomm..."
"Our stay at the Ashberry Guest House was just what we needed after a bit of a tough year. The owners were very friendly and welcoming. The G..."
About the hotel
Ashberry Guest House is a newly-built, beautifully furnished, six bedroom, sandstone Guest House in the historic market town of Penrith, the gateway to the Lakes. Our location is ideal for touring the Lakes, Eden Valley and the Scottish Borders and we are within one mile of Junction 40 of the M6. All rooms are en-suite consisting of three doubles, one king and two twins which can be made into superkings via zip and link beds.
One twin room being an 'accessible' room with accessible en-suite wet room on the ground floor. All rooms are individually and tastefully decorated to a high standard. They also have free Wi-Fi, Freeview LCD TV's, clock radios, hairdryers and have a well stocked hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee, hot chocolate and bottled water.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
5 Star Accomodation
This B & B is a real gem.
Spotlessly clean, beautifully furnished modern well equipped rooms with excellent service from the owners and a first class breakfast to boot. Highly recommended.
Home from home
A lovely B and B, very hospitable, rooms lovely modern and clean, attention to detail throughout.
Breakfast proper bacon and sausage well sourced by owner not cheap produce from supermarket and u could tell.