- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Stayed here for one night after visiting a local attraction, the room was nice and the courtyard/pub area down stairs had lots of character...."
"Lovely welcoming staff, food excellent room and bed very comfortable...."
"Brilliant stay. Room was terrific the price fantastic and the shower was to die for. Could not have been made more welcome and the breakfast..."
"Good pub accommodation for the price...."
About the hotel
Situated on the old Fussel's Brewery Site in the heart of Rode, this old country Inn, circa 17th century, has many lovely features to enjoy, one of which is the working Queen Victoria Golden Jubilee Clock, but more importantly the Inn has a warm, welcoming and cosy feel to it. The shower en-suite B & B rooms overlook the courtyard that leads out to the car park from which private access can be gained. The restaurant has a traditional menu and dress code informal.
The two bars serve a wide range of quality beverages and are frequented by the locals who make all the guests welcome. For business guests they can commute to Bath (12 miles), Frome & Trowbidge (4. 5 miles), Bradford Upon Avon (5 miles) and other local sites and for holiday guests, Longleat, Bath, Chedder Gorge and many more attractions are within easy driving distance. Frequent Bus service into Frome, Bath and Trowbridge and easy access to Park and Ride for Bath and Bristol. Please note when booking the standard twin rooms, these can be prepared as kingize doubles, just use the special request box.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Exactly Like The Photos! Really Nice.
Stayed here for one night after visiting a local attraction, the room was nice and the courtyard/pub area down stairs had lots of character.
Thanks for contributing to a great weekend!
A lack of care.
A very good sized room spoilt by old and very creased bed linen, very poor lighting and poor furniture but a decent en-suite, It was good to have a sofa for viewing TV but the position of the latter should be improved.