- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Excellent value hotel, ideal for a stopover on the way to Calais. Facilities are good and although they don't serve food in the evening ther..."
"Hotel was easy to find and very convenient. Although it was right on the A26 and next to a hypermarket it was remarkably quiet. Father and s..."
"Just outside town, so a 11 euro taxi ride into the centre. good parking and clean rooms, manager very helpfull, there's a chinese restaurnt..."
About the hotel
Situated close to Reims, the city of coronations, the two-star Blue Hôtel offers you a cosy atmosphere with all amenities and conviviality which define a modern-style hotel. How about going exploring its cathedral, its prestigious Champagne Houses, vineyards and Champagne wine-producers by visiting champenois organized trips ?
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Blue Hotel in Saint Brice Reims is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Don't worry about only two stars
Excellent value hotel, ideal for a stopover on the way to Calais.
Facilities are good and although they don't serve food in the evening there is a Chinese 2 mins walk away that is open till 11.00 if you aare late arriving.