- 7 guest reviews
"We had a lovely time at the cross foxes, their customer service is excellant, room fabulous, lovely big bath lots of hot water and a posh sh..."
"Ideal location for our three night stay. All the staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient. The room was comfortable, very clean, well ap..."
"Really enjoyed our night at cross foxes, everything about it was great. Would most definitely go again and recommend it to anyone ...."
"Helpful and accommodating staff. We had to leave early and so the chef came in early and cooked a delicious welsh breakfast for us complete..."
"Very nice and clean. Set in a quite location surrounded by beautiful countryside..."
About the hotel
A contemporary, welcoming, new Bar & Grill with Rooms. Located at the foot of Cadair Idris mountain and conveniently located on junction A470-A487. Relax in our modern, informal and welcoming bar that offers real ales, an extensive wine list and quality teas and coffees.
Enjoy the freshest and best local produce in the Grill, as our chefs prepare every dish in front of you in our Open kitchen. We guarantee all our dishes are 100% home-cooked, using the best ingredients available, reflecting a true and memorable flavour of the area and its abundance of locally sourced produce. Our six individually designed, sumptuous bedrooms, include two suites and four double rooms. Each room has been created with its own unique style, blending modern and antique furniture, art and decor to ensure total comfort and pure luxury. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a lovely time at the cross foxes, their customer service is excellant, room fabulous, lovely big bath lots of hot water and a posh shower.
Bed was comfortable too. The hotel is on a busy junction so their was some traffic noise. The upside is you are in a central spot for visiting this part of Wales. The waitress spoke Welsh which was a big big bonus for us as we have learnt Welsh and like to speak it at every opportunity. Food was nice we had dinner there as well as our breakfasts. Plenty of parking, intend to return
Relaxing three night break
Ideal location for our three night stay.
All the staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient. The room was comfortable, very clean, well appointed and the food excellent. My only criticism. The quilt on the bed was too warm. (but we use a 4 tog even in the depths of winter so this really is a very personal criticism!)