- Very Good
- 27 guest reviews
"Really good quality accommodation, clean, comfortable and very friendly staff. Good bar food and excellent breakfast. Car park a little smal..."
"Very comfortable room with good breakfast and pleasant bar...."
"Very nice and very old hotel. But the fact that the hotel being so old also meant that it was not all that comfortable, no lift for instance..."
"The bathroom was not nice at all, the ceiling was dirty and tiles hanging off,the shower also was poor and very old. The mattress was terrib..."
"Good location. Having own car park here an advantage for guests. Nice clean room and all breakfast ingredients sourced locally. Pleasant sta..."
About the hotel
This ancient hotel has a history that goes back to 1706, when there was a busy trade between Liverpool and Beaumaris. It is a real gem of a place, a handsome Georgian fronted Hotel. The hotels main feature is its Admiral's Tavern, filled with a wonderful collection of nautical memorabilia and seafaring items, including timber from HMS Victory, Nelson's famous flagship.
The hotels accommodation consists of ten bedrooms, including family rooms and four poster rooms, all en suite and with digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities. Wireless broadband is available throughout most of the hotel & there is a car park to the rear of the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Really good quality accommodation, clean, comfortable and very friendly staff.
Good bar food and excellent breakfast. Car park a little small but always managed to find a space, there is in road overnight parking. Staff could not be more helpful, highly recommended.
Nice comfortable hotel
Very comfortable room with good breakfast and pleasant bar.