- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"This is the second time I've stayed at the Liverpool Arms Hotel. I love this hotel's charm and character. The staff are very helpful and fri..."
"Could not fault anything, breakfast, evening meal, staff excellent...."
"Lovely hotel in a great location. The staff were very helpful the breakfasts excellent using local produce Evening meals available with a go..."
"Really nice room and fabulous food food. Warm welcome on arrival and friendly atmosphe...."
"Enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff were very helpful and will certainly revisit ,..."
About the hotel
his ancient hotel has a history that goes back to 1706, when there was a busy trade between Liverpool and Beaumaris. It is a real gem of a place, a handsome Georgian fronted Hotel. The hotels main feature is it's Admiral's Tavern, filled with a wonderful collection of nautical memorabilia and seafaring items, including timber from HMS Victory, Nelson's famous flagship.
The hotels accommodation consists of ten bedrooms, including family rooms and four poster rooms, all en suite and with digital televisions, tea and coffee making facilities. Wireless broadband is available throughout most of the hotel & there is a car park to the rear of the hotel.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Second time stayed here.
This is the second time I've stayed at the Liverpool Arms Hotel.
I love this hotel's charm and character. The staff are very helpful and friendly. The traditional Welsh breakfast is a real treat. Thank you for a wonderful stay, all be it a short one. Hopefully next time will be for longer.
The Liverpool Arms Hotel
Could not fault anything, breakfast, evening meal, staff excellent.