- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Excellant location hotel would benifit for clearer signage to bedrooms. Evening meal was although limited choice...."
"No ventilation in the bathroom therefore found it difficult to apply makeup and blow dry hair, unable to vent room, could not open windows,..."
"I love this hotel and stay there often. I often book using Laterooms and the hotel has pretty much always given me a room in the East Wing...."
"Key issue was poor parking - it was a Saturday so no doubt weddings etc but still not ideal to struggle to park. Accomodation good after a l..."
About the hotel
The Oakley Court is one of the finest and most renowned country house hotels in England. Set in over 33 acres of beautiful English landscaped gardens with manicured lawns leading straight onto a private stretch of the River Thames, just 20 minutes from Heathrow International Airport and 40 minutes from the centre of London so an ideal choice for business or pleasure! The luxury 4-star hotel offers free parking and free wifi to all its guests, on site you will find an award-winning restaurant, indoor pool, gymnasium, bikes, tennis, golf course, snooker, croquet lawn and self-drive boat hire in the summer months. The beautifully appointed large bedrooms have luxury beds, tea and coffee making facilities and Freeview TV with F1 channel and Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Jogging maps and cycle routes are also available in the bedrooms. The Oakley Court offers a number of dining experiences to enjoy a combination of simple and classic dishes, prepared by our Head Chef Damian Broom and his team. Experience fine dining in the Award Winning Dining Room with the seasonal tasting menu or for a more relaxed style guests can dine at The Scullery as the emphasis is on "fundining, not fine dining". The Scullery is ideal for families or for a midweek business dinner, the menu features a selection of home style favourites with many dishes created using local produce and ingredients. If you're wanting something a little more casual then put your feet up by one of our open log fires in The Bar where the menu features all the home cooked classics you love. With stunning views of the River Thames, the seasonal Terrace Restaurant also offers a unique dining experience.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/01/2015 to 23/01/2015 - We have had to carry out emergency repairs within our Pool area, unfortunately the pool & entire club area will need to be closed between these dates (re-open on the evening of the 23rd Jan 15) The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Not a £160 room........
Hotel was lovely, room was dated, not very clean.
I would say £70.00 would be acceptable NOT £160.00 with no breakfast. Trading on the name I'm afraid.
The Oakley Court
Excellant location hotel would benifit for clearer signage to bedrooms.
Evening meal was although limited choice.