- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Nice, clean standard room with a large TV and some complimentary water, they even had robes on hand. Wifi, was above average speed for a hot..."
"Booked here for my best friends 50th birthday - we were sent a restaurant menu in advance as a response to our booking, which looked lovely,..."
"Excellant location hotel would benifit for clearer signage to bedrooms. Evening meal was although limited choice...."
"No ventilation in the bathroom therefore found it difficult to apply makeup and blow dry hair, unable to vent room, could not open windows,..."
About the hotel
The Oakley Court is a quintessential country house. But that’s not it… there’s more, a lot more.
If we said to you a location that’s been the setting of many films, with 118 bedrooms, its own polo team and Her Majesty The Queen as a visitor would you believe us? Luckily finding out is easy.
Our beautiful location is only a short drive away from London and Heathrow Airport.
The beautifully appointed and large rooms have luxury beds and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Whether you’re coming for business or pleasure, our rural beauty on the River Thames makes us a real getaway location for those wanting to escape the hectic routine of the city, or just life in general. Our unique history has over time helped to form an exciting character that’s distinguished but unspoilt, charming and vibrant. Just kick back and relax, let us pour you a glass of champagne (or two!) – this is your time now, there’s no routine here.
Find tennis courts, a croquet lawn, and a 9-hole golf course alongside our spa facilities including sauna, steam room, and a modern gym. Oakley Court mixes original character with modern luxury. Boat hire is possible during the spring and summer months.
The Oakleaf Restaurant has won 2 AA Rosettes for its modern European cuisine. Guests can enjoy full English breakfast in the morning.
Come and stay, be wined and dined on a set that’s created by us and narrated by you to produce an experience that’s entirely unique and is yours alone.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
Nice, clean standard room with a large TV and some complimentary water, they even had robes on hand.
Wifi, was above average speed for a hotel. Breakfast was very nice, and generally all round a lovely little pit-stop. Would recommend.
Booked here for my best friends 50th birthday - we were sent a restaurant menu in advance as a response to our booking, which looked lovely, but were then told when we arrived that the restaurant was closed on a Tuesday.
We therefore booked the brasserie but when we came down were told there was no gas so they couldn't provide anything but sandwiches - however, they still catered for the corporate parties in that evening. We were taxid to a local pub which was half empty and more expensive than the 5* hotel restaurant - real shame when this should have been a special event. Hotel itself lovely thought the room décor a little dated and tired.