- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"I was in Wellington for business and stayed at Clairmont Guest House for one night. I travel widely for my job and consequently Im fairly cr..."
"An easy recommendation..."
"We had a lovely break in Shropshire and we couldn't have asked for a more attentive host . We were made to feel welcome and our room was spo..."
About the hotel
Clairmont Guests house is a classic Victorian property containing many period features; high ceiling, decorative covings and original fireplaces in all rooms offer a truly authentic experience. Ideally located in the heart of the beautiful county of Shropshire at the foot of the famous Wrekin Hill with direct links to Birmingham, Shrewsbury, Telford and Holyhead. Clairmont offers : - Free on site parking - Modern in room facitilities including; flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD, ipod docking station, free WIFI and hairdryer.
- Quality complimentary toiletries. - Hospitality Tray including; a selection of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits. - Ironing board and Iron available on request. - Additional Services upon request include; ironing and laundry services (additional charge applies) - All ensuites updated in 2010 to modern high standard of Luxury. Shropshire Breakfast: - Locally sourced Shropshire full English breakfast including locally sourced award winning Sausages. Full breakfast includes; Bacon, Egg, Sausage, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Toast, Tea and coffee and selection of preserves. Selection of herbal and speciality Teas also available. Out & About We are blessed with a unique combination or rural attractions and large town amenities in Wellington and Telford. Wellington town centre is a five minute walk away from us where you can find a public swimming pool & gym, library, food and drink, traditional market, railway station, bus station and churches. Across the road from us is Bowring Park, featuring free tennis courts and lawn bowls. For the more adventurous visitor, the 1335ft Wrekin can be ascended on foot from here in 2 hours or less if you run! See if you can spot the Fallow and Muntjac deer in the forest. Into Telford and you have a ten screen Odeon cinema, Ice Skating, Ten Pin Bowling, Mecca Bingo, the amazing Telford Town Park and Wonderland covering over 1. 7km with children’s play areas, fishing pools and pedaloes. Telford Centre is a five minute train ride from Wellington, or a ten minute drive. In Oakengates, you can visit The Place, a 600 seat theatre which attracts comedy stars, plays, exhibitions and musicians from around the world. We are around 10 minutes by car or taxi, or five minutes via the train. The Clairmont bed and breakfast location is perfect for a business or leisure break in Telford.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent - highly recommended
I was in Wellington for business and stayed at Clairmont Guest House for one night.
I travel widely for my job and consequently Im fairly critical of poor accommodation. Here everything was excellent - a warm welcome, good sized room, spotlessly clean, free wi-fi and an enjoyable breakfast. Very highly recommended. I will certainly stay here again when I'm working in the the area.
An easy recommendation