This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Fisherground lodges are set in the heart of the beautiful Eskdale valley, There are hundreds of walks straight from the door from short walks down the beautiful river Esk to hiking up Scafell Pike, England's highest mountain. There are five family friendly pubs in the valley all of which serve food for those occassions when you don't want to cook, the nearest is only 400m away. The three craftsman built Log Cabins stand in an acre of orchard with ancient apple trees and the stream that opens out to the raft pool.
What could be nicer than to sit out on the veranda with a gin and tonic and watch the world go by. All three face South and the orchard is a natural suntrap. The lodges share a laundry, games room and play area. The laundry has a washing machine, tumble drier, ironing board and freezer. Each lodge has a lovely big sitting room, with Freesat HD TV, a woodburning stove and a dining area. The kitchen opens off this, and is fully fitted with combination microwave oven, dishwasher, four ring hob, fridge and all the usual utensils and crockery. There are three bedrooms, one with a double bed, one with twin beds and one with a set of adult sized bunks. The bathroom has WC, washbasin and bath/shower. Heating is by electricity, and the woodburner with panel heaters throughout, which keeps the lodge warm whatever the season. The Electricity is on £1 coin operated meters charged @ 9p per unit (this is 3/4 of the price we pay for it but it does helps to encourage people to turn things off and reduce the effect to the environment). Free broadband WiFi is available and we provide an orange pay as you go mobile for use during your stay as other networks have poor reception. .
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet