- 1 guest reviews
"This was bar far the best hotel we have stayed in during our travel. You couldn't have asked for better staff (they really did go out of the..."
About the hotel
The centrally located three-star Dong Thanh Hotel seems too tranquil to be in the heart of the city. The hotel is a unique combination between architectural design of the 19th century French assembly with modern Vietnamese concepts. With a wide range of rooms associating with variety of high ranking services, the hotel is favorably to bring travelers the most enjoyable feeling.
Regarding location, the hotel is conveniently close many tourist attractions such as: Hoan Kiem lake, Watter puppet theatre , Thang Long Imperial Citadel, One Pillar pagoda or Temple of Literature…. Right near Dong Thanh are also streets full of shops, open air market and a lot of discreet lanes and squares. Not far away, with just 5 minutes walk from the hotel is the Saint Joseph Cathedral .
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Icon 36 Hotel in Hanoi are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel with amazing staffs
This was bar far the best hotel we have stayed in during our travel.
You couldn't have asked for better staff (they really did go out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed or wanted) the rooms look great and are spotless and the breakfast was amazing. Book a tour with them too!