- 2 guest reviews
"I was very well-looked after by Eve from the moment I arrived at the Tudor place. The bed was really comfy and the breakfast was hearty and..."
"Lovely stay . Very comfy bed . Very welcoming by the owner who cooked a lovely tasty breakfast for us . Would definitely stay again..."
About the hotel
Tudor Place, luxury Bed & Breakfast in Winnersh is close to the prosperous towns of Reading, Wokingham and Bracknell. Not for from Junction 10 on the M4, it is within easy access of surrounding Business Parks and Heathrow Airport. Ideal for business people who are looking for top quality overnight accommodation together with a warm welcome.
All bedrooms are en suite and individually furnished, different in shape and style but similar in comfort, each room has a flat screen TV and free Wi Fi. Afternoon Tea is served in the Executive Suite between 2pm - 4pm by prior arrangement. There is parking for 10 cars behind Electronic security gates which will open automatically on arrival by car, if on foot please press the intercom buzzer or diall the house telephone number for entry.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 07/04/2011 to 31/12/2021 - Credit card payments carry a 5% surcharge. CHECK IN 2.30PM - 10.00PM - LATE ARRIVAL MUST BE NOTIFED AT TIME OF BOOKING, WE REQUIRE GUESTS MOBILE PHONE NUMBERS. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR Mobile Number The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable, very well-run . I will definitely be returning here
I was very well-looked after by Eve from the moment I arrived at the Tudor place.
The bed was really comfy and the breakfast was hearty and beautifully presented. Very friendly atmosphere and beautifully appointed throughout
Lovely stay .
Very comfy bed . Very welcoming by the owner who cooked a lovely tasty breakfast for us . Would definitely stay again