- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very well situated for exploring Old Town and helpful reception. Accommodation is basic it good value. My only criticism is the carpet in ou..."
About the hotel
Stay in the heart of Old Town. Just minutes to San Diego Major attractions and just a 5-7 minutes walk to the train stations. Walk out our door to explore over 150 international shops, historic landmarks, theme restaurants and art galleries that surround the birthplace of California.
We are just minutes away from Sea World, World famous San Diego Zoo, Mexico, Airport, downtown and sandy beaches. Whether you want a cozy room or a spacious hotel suite in Old Town San Diego, Ca. , you can find it at Western Inn. Imagine a suite in San Diego at a sweet price! As an exclusive member of Green Hotels Association, The Western Inn & Suites in Old Town San Diego is doing its part to help perserve and protect our environment right here in America's Finest City. All rooms include complimentary WiFi.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for Western Inn San Diego in San Diego is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 13.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good stop over for travelers
Very well situated for exploring Old Town and helpful reception.
Accommodation is basic it good value. My only criticism is the carpet in our room needed shampooing, Well vacuumed but dingy.