- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Very helpful, fab location and lovely breakfast. Would definitely stay again...."
"This is a good hotel with pleasant and professional reception staff, clean comfortable rooms and amazingly high quality breakfasts and dinne..."
"Wonderful short break. Large room, clean and tidy. Staff pleasant and helpful..."
"great location, right on the sea front. staff friendly and helpful, looked after our luggage while we went on the steam train even though we..."
"Good value - comfortable clean and fab view..."
About the hotel
The Belle Vue Royal is a large hotel with 36 en suite rooms, restaurant, bar and function rooms, situated in the middle of the promenade in Aberystwyth town centre. The hotel provides sea view rooms, and the bar and restaurant also have glorious views over Cardigan bay. As the hotel faces west guests are able to enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
We provide amenities such as: Wi-Fi internet access is available free of charge to guests in public areas and most bedrooms. 24 hour reception/night manager.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
A bit tired
This hotel is like a grand old lady that is a bit tired and in need of some tlc .We had a sea view room and the view was lovely
Good accommodation and food. Unacceptable internet access
The rooms are in the process of being refurbished so gone are the unhygienic carpeted bathrooms.
However, they still haven't discovered duvets for the beds. There is no lift, so if you are on the top floor you need to be mobile. The biggest disappointment is the quality of the wi-fi and internet connection which lets down the rest of the hotel. The last 2 occasions I have stayed here, there have been connection issues. Over Easter it was pretty hopeless over the entire period disconnecting every couple of minutes. Last weekend, it went down Sunday morning and there was no indication when it would be available. For the business traveller who needs a reliable connection, I feel this isn't the hotel for you. I left after one night and was frustrated to find there was no duty manager available to whom I could give feedback - only a receptionist who suggested the internet problems were not the hotel's fault. Well, they certainly weren't mine. Not what you expect from a 3-star hotel