- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Very helpful, fab location and lovely breakfast. Would definitely stay again...."
"This is a good hotel with pleasant and professional reception staff, clean comfortable rooms and amazingly high quality breakfasts and dinne..."
"Wonderful short break. Large room, clean and tidy. Staff pleasant and helpful..."
"great location, right on the sea front. staff friendly and helpful, looked after our luggage while we went on the steam train even though we..."
"Good value - comfortable clean and fab view..."
About the hotel
The Belle Vue Royal is a large hotel with 36 en suite rooms, restaurant, bar and function rooms, situated in the middle of the promenade in Aberystwyth town centre. The hotel provides sea view rooms, and the bar and restaurant also have glorious views over Cardigan bay. As the hotel faces west guests are able to enjoy the fabulous sunsets.
We provide amenities such as: Wi-Fi internet access is available free of charge to guests in public areas and most bedrooms. 24 hour reception/night manager.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very helpful, fab location and lovely breakfast.
Would definitely stay again.
Good hotel with great food
This is a good hotel with pleasant and professional reception staff, clean comfortable rooms and amazingly high quality breakfasts and dinners in a room with sea views.
It is right on the promenade and close to the town shops.
The only negative is that the on-site parking does not really exist. They have a little space in the back yard by the bins, you have to leave your car keys so they can move cars in and out, and the disrespectful person who moved mine left it messy. I would not park on-site there ever again.