- 27 guest reviews
"It is the best hotel, that i have ever been. We especially satisfied of the customer service...."
"The hotel was very well situated, a few minutes walk from Paddington Station. excellent value for money and friendly staff...."
"Near Paddington tube. 5 bus stop to Victoria Station. Hotel comfortable located in a square, very quite. Dilang Dog pub and restaurants all..."
"This was our second stay at the St George Hotel, It's clean, warm, en suite, tv, tea/coffee making facilities, after long days sight seeing..."
"A budget level hotel. A reasonable rate for a double room on a bed and breakfast basis. The room was warm, too warm in fact with the ability..."
About the hotel
st. george hotel is situated in a beautiful garden square . in the hart of london town.
just 2 miutes walk to paddington station and all bus routs. and 10 minutes walk to oxford street and hyde park. its a ideal place to stay for comfort and location. the st george hotel is a listed victorian building. near by you have the pubs / bars / restaurants / and its convenient to buckingham palace / royal albert hall / harrods
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for St George Hotel in LONDON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
It is the best hotel, that i have ever been.
We especially satisfied of the customer service.
The hotel was very well situated, a few minutes walk from Paddington Station.
excellent value for money and friendly staff.