- 16 guest reviews
"This is a great place to stay for the money. Would definitely stay again...."
"Hotel is located conveniently close to main line/underground Paddington Station. The hotel is basic & dated, with facilities only within roo..."
"It is the best hotel, that i have ever been. We especially satisfied of the customer service...."
"The hotel was very well situated, a few minutes walk from Paddington Station. excellent value for money and friendly staff...."
"Near Paddington tube. 5 bus stop to Victoria Station. Hotel comfortable located in a square, very quite. Dilang Dog pub and restaurants all..."
About the hotel
st. george hotel is situated in a beautiful garden square . in the hart of london town.
just 2 miutes walk to paddington station and all bus routs. and 10 minutes walk to oxford street and hyde park. its a ideal place to stay for comfort and location. the st george hotel is a listed victorian building. near by you have the pubs / bars / restaurants / and its convenient to buckingham palace / royal albert hall / harrods
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
St George Hotel
This is a great place to stay for the money.
Would definitely stay again.
the room was tiny and cramped and very hot although a fan was provided.
The breakfast was good for a continental. The only good thing was location as it was central to stations.