This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
These purpose built apartments offer an excellent standard of self catering accommodation right in the heart of historic Kirkwall. Situated between the beautiful Tankerness House Gardens and Kirkwall Town Hall, Broad Street Gardens provides the perfect base for exploring Orkney's main town of Kirkwall and beyond. This tastefully designed modern building blends in well with the very oldest parts of Kirkwall and has private off street parking on site.
In only a few minutes you can walk to the central attractions of St. Magnus Cathedral, the Earl's and Bishop's Palaces and the Orkney Museum. Less than five minutes walk from Kirkwall bus station, tourist and travel information centre, shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets and all the main street amenities. Kirkwall Pier, the ferry terminal for the North Isles and is also less than 5 minutes walk away. Here you will also find Kirkwall marina with yachts for hire, other boat charters and day excursions. Amenities within easy walking distance include fitness centre, cinema, swimming pool, theatre, sandy beaches, horse riding and an 18 hole golf course. All accommodation at Broad Street Gardens Apartments is fully equipped and furnished to a high standard, allowing you to relax and enjoy taking in some of Orkney's many cultural events and world class archaeological and heritage sites. Apartments 1 - 6: Sleeping 4 people. Apartments have two double bedrooms. Apartments 7 & 8: Sleeping 5 people. Penthouses have two double bedrooms plus an inner-sprung bed settee on the mezzanine gallery above the living area. Townhouse: 3 storey house sleeps 6 in two double bedrooms plus one twin room with bunks. All apartments operate a strict no smoking and no pets policy. Broad Street Gardens is a family owned and run business. FULL PAYMENT FOR YOU RESERVATION WILL BE TAKEN FROM THE CARD USED TO SECURE THE BOOKING ON THE DAY OF CHECK IN. THERE WILL BE NO CANCELLATION CHARGE IF BOOKING IS CANCELLED BEFORE 10AM SEVEN DAYS BEFORE THE DATE OF ARRIVAL. WHERE CANCELLATION IS MADE OUTSIDE THE ABOVE TERMS THE GUEST WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT FOR THE FIRST NIGHT'S STAY. THIS WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CARD USED TO SECURE THE BOOKING ON THE DAY OF CANCELLATION. CHECK IN PROCEDURE: ONCE A BOOKING IS RECEIVED WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH A SECURITY CODE TO ACCESS AN ON SITE KEY SAFE. THIS ENSURES PROMPT ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION. CHECK IN FROM 4PM ONWARDS
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 16/11/2015 to 23/06/2017 - CHECK IN PROCEDURE: ONCE A BOOKING IS RECEIVED WE WILL CONTACT YOU WITH A SECURITY CODE TO ACCESS AN ON SITE KEY SAFE. THIS ENSURES PROMPT ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION. CHECK IN FROM 4PM ONWARDS The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet