- Very Good
- 89 guest reviews
"Arrived early but staff more than happy to check us in. Room clean and more than suitable for our requirements.Excellent continental breakfa..."
"Nice clean room, comfy bed. Would stay again...."
"Clean comfy accommodation, parking awkward, breakfast only continental, missed a fry up!..."
"As title suggests lovely hotel. Room was clean modern and spotless. Breakfast was lovely. Really wide range of foods. It's about a 25 mkn wa..."
"Very pleasant staff, nice clean room. Good choice of food at breakfast. There was an information folder in the room which gave details of wh..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Malago Bed and Breakfast, we are sure that you will not find a bed and breakfast as comfortable and welcoming as ours in Bristol! Bristol is a contemporary, cutting-edge city with a rich historic and maritime heritage We are a local family who own and run The Malago Bed and Breakfast. We make sure our priority is to provide a high standard of comfort to every guest throughout their stay in our 21 bedroom bed and breakfast. Within walking distance of The Malago Bed and Breakfast is Bristol's City Centre where you will find Bristol's Tourist Attractions, shopping centres and bustling nightlife.
We are sure you will find everything you need for your stay at our Malago Bed and Breakfast, tastefully decorated rooms with flatscreen TV, DVD and Freeview, your own luxurious bathroom, FREE WIFI, FREE PARKING and licenced bar. We aim to make every guest our priority with a warm and friendly welcome.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/03/2012 to 31/12/2021 - There will be a 2% charge for credit card transactions. Cash is also accepted. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
A little gem
Arrived early but staff more than happy to check us in.
Room clean and more than suitable for our requirements.Excellent continental breakfast with gluten free and dairy free products available without needing to request them. A good base for visiting the city and the balloon fiesta.