- Very Good
- 96 guest reviews
"Great location , right by the naval dockyard , good staff , rooms need updating though...."
"Stayed here overnight for a quick visit to Portsmouth, everything was just fine if you don't want luxury. The staff we unbelievably helpful,..."
"Location was perfect for our visit to the Portsmouth Naval Dockyard - just across the road. We were able to park outside the hotel and walk..."
"Entrance and Foyer brought back nostalgic memories of when I last visited some 30 years ago as they had hardly changed. Unfortunately neithe..."
"The downstairs parts of Club are splendid, full of character, recently updated. The staff can't do enough for you and make the stay most ple..."
About the hotel
Just a few hundred metres from Gunwharf Quays and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi, comfortable en suite rooms. The Royal Maritime Club has a superb location, just a short walk from Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station, the Spinnaker Tower and the shops, bars and restaurants of the Gunwharf Quays waterfront development. You can also explore Portsmouth’s rich naval history, with the Mary Rose, HMS Victory and HMS Warrior just a few minutes’ walk away.
All of the well-appointed en suite rooms have TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. Double and twin rooms have baths and showers. All guests can use the hotel’s leisure facilities (some facilities are chargeable and time restrictions apply). The hotel also offers a lunchtime cafe and a newly refurbished bar and restaurant. Some limited free parking is available, alternative parking is available by either the car park opposite or by purchasing a temporary permit from Reception to enable parking in the surrounding residential areas. Information: Guests are advised that from time to time functions take place in the club. On these occasions it is possible music can be heard until midnight
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Royal Maritime Club in PORTSMOUTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The Royal Maritime Club
Great location , right by the naval dockyard , good staff , rooms need updating though.
Royal Maritime Club
Stayed here overnight for a quick visit to Portsmouth, everything was just fine if you don't want luxury.
The staff we unbelievably helpful, breakfast was great definitely going to stay there again.