- Very Good
- 88 guest reviews
"Last minute booking due to being let down at another place. Nice place. Doesn't look overly exciting from outside but once you're inside it..."
"This is an interesting establishment, surporting to be a club rather than an hotel. Apparently it's possible to join, though quite how is un..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was lovely and en suite was amazing. Had our evening meal there and im sad to say it was very disappoi..."
"Breakfast was not very inspiring, the rate we paid, was not reflected in the quality of the food, sausages, and bacon were the cheapest on t..."
About the hotel
Just a few hundred metres from Gunwharf Quays and Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi, comfortable en suite rooms. The Royal Maritime Club has a superb location, just a short walk from Portsmouth Harbour Railway Station, the Spinnaker Tower and the shops, bars and restaurants of the Gunwharf Quays waterfront development. You can also explore Portsmouth’s rich naval history, with the Mary Rose, HMS Victory and HMS Warrior just a few minutes’ walk away.
All of the well-appointed en suite rooms have TVs and tea/coffee making facilities. Double and twin rooms have baths and showers. All guests can use the hotel’s leisure facilities (some facilities are chargeable and time restrictions apply). The hotel also offers a lunchtime cafe and a newly refurbished bar and restaurant. 'Please note that on-site parking is limited, and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking cannot be reserved. On street parking is available around the hotel (JA or JD zones) using council scratch cards available at reception (£2. 50 for 24 hours). The historic dockyard car park is directly opposite the hotel. This is subject to availability, and hotel guests have a reduced rate (conditions apply). Guests are advised that from time to time functions take place in the club. On these occasions it is possible music can be heard until midnight
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Last minute booking due to being let down at another place.
Nice place. Doesn't look overly exciting from outside but once you're inside it really is very good.