- 6 guest reviews
"Lovely B & B, very comfortable, large room, beautifully dressed. Owners were very welcoming and the breakfast (full english) was by far the..."
"Lovely spot. Very welcoming. Nothing too much trouble. Excellent breakfast. Definitely will go again...."
"Excellent accomadtion and value for money. And excellent hosts will be staying again next time I'm in area..."
"Lovely place, really enjoyed our stay...."
About the hotel
Alcott farm is run by hostess Jane Poole and International trainer and rider John Poole (producer of Olympic horses). The farm is set in 65 acres of rolling Worcestershire countryside only a short drive from the motorway network as well as Birmingham city centre and airport. This beautiful country home has luxurious bed and breakfast facilities with en-suite bedrooms, good pubs and restaurants nearby, and within striking distance of Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
- Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Alcott Farm Bed and Breakfast
Lovely B & B, very comfortable, large room, beautifully dressed.
Owners were very welcoming and the breakfast (full english) was by far the best I've ever had. Stunning location in an old farmhouse surrounded by beautiful countryside. Being able to take our dog was an added bonus. Would highly recommend to everyone!