- 1 guest reviews
"The hotel is undergoing renovation and while my room was attractive, apart from the cupboard door which only arrived on day 2. it was cold a..."
About the hotel
Ideally located at less than 500 meters from the Louvre, near the Paris Opera and the shopping district (Galeries Lafayette,. . ), Hotel Louvre Richelieu is certainly one of the best values in this prestigious area.
Whether in Paris for business or for leisure, you will be in the heart of the City of Lights: the main tourist attractions are reachable within a short walking distance and we are surrounded by numerous restaurants with the most varied cuisines and for all budgets. The hotel has 13 rooms, all with private baths. All of them were renovated in 2012 or 2014 and combine both comfort and modernity. The staff at the front desk is at your disposal and willing to help you enjoy your stay in Paris (visits, tours, restaurants,). All team members speak English and French. Some speak other languages: Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, German or Chinese. . . An internet station is available at the desk and a free Wi-Fi network throughout the hotel. All rooms are strictly non-smoking. ***As of 1 February 2016, our breakfast passes € 15 for the buffet.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/02/2016 to 31/12/2025 - As of 1 February 2016 , our breakfast passes € 15 for the buffet . The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Louvre Richelieu in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.99(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Work in progress
The hotel is undergoing renovation and while my room was attractive, apart from the cupboard door which only arrived on day 2.
it was cold at night. The entrance is damp and forbidding, and the builders are in evidence however for the price in this location it is very fair. But surely you could provide a boiled egg for breakfast?