- Very Good
- 110 guest reviews
"Rooms need some draws to place valuables out of sight, or a room safe. A couple of the lights worked intermitaley...."
"Hotel very convenient next to james st station and short walk from all shopping areas. staff are extremely helpful and professional. room ve..."
"great location heart of the city , albert docks just a short walk loads of bars and only 5 min walk to the cavern club, and multi undergroun..."
"Good location and great service...."
About the hotel
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre offers 154 contemporary stylish and spacious bedrooms located in the heart of the business district within walking distance of the Albert Dock, the newly developed ACC and Liverpool ONE. All bedrooms are of the highest standard and quality, making your stay both comfortable and convenient. •Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel and guest bedrooms.
•All bedrooms have a clean and contemporary look and are equipped with LCD Satellite television, free Wi-Fi, tea & coffee making facilities and en-suite bathroom including luxury complimentary toiletries. •24hr dining option including a light bite menu. Our diner has breathtaking views of the much talked about Mersey. Please note that a security bond of £100 per room for groups of 3 or more rooms will be required. Please contact the hotel directly. Breakfast can be added to any booking for just £7. 50 per person.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Good room, a little over priced
Rooms need some draws to place valuables out of sight, or a room safe.
A couple of the lights worked intermitaley.
Hotel very convenient next to james st station and short walk from all shopping areas.
staff are extremely helpful and professional. room very clean & everything you needed. would stay there again.