- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"Good location, clean ,friendly and helpful, only negative was the groups of smokers gathering on the steps next to the no smoking signs..."
"Very good location and nice room. The WIFI was not working for a few days and the day we were in. Because of that and because it is a busine..."
"Good service, very clean, comfortable and spacious room. Reasonable price. Close to the quay , shops and entertainment. Well recommend Days..."
"Hotel very central, staff extremely helpful and pleasant...."
About the hotel
Days Inn Liverpool City Centre offers 154 contemporary stylish and spacious bedrooms located in the heart of the business district within walking distance of the Albert Dock, the newly developed ACC and Liverpool ONE. All bedrooms are of the highest standard and quality, making your stay both comfortable and convenient. The bedrooms have a clean and contemporary look and are equipped with LCD Satellite television, tea & coffee making facilities and en-suite bathroom including luxury complimentary toiletries.
The hotel is a 12 minutes walk from Liverpool Lime Street Station and 9 miles from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public areas of the hotel and guest bedrooms. 24 hour dining option including a light bite menu. Our diner has breathtaking views of the much talked about Mersey. Please note that a security bond of £100 per room for groups of 3 or more rooms will be required. Please contact the hotel directly. Breakfast can be added to any booking for just £6. 95 per person.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/11/2010 to 31/12/2025 - A security bond of £100/room for groups of 3 or more rooms will be required. For anyone choosing to pay for their room with cash a deposit of £50 per room, a valid passport or license are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
City break liverpool
Good location, clean ,friendly and helpful, only negative was the groups of smokers gathering on the steps next to the no smoking signs
Days Inn Liverpool
Very good location and nice room.
The WIFI was not working for a few days and the day we were in. Because of that and because it is a business trip and we are foreigners, we had to change hotel the next day to get wifi. Hopefully it is fixed now.