- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"On arriving, a nice clean entrance, very nice welcome from the receptionist, the room surprisingly large, nice and warm and comfortable, goo..."
"Really like the modern, clean, well planned out rooms. Okay location for a night out in Birmingham City Centre which is accessible by a good..."
"great value 4th time stayed there not one bad comment to make great staff clean and bar open after dog racing..."
"Basic but perfectly acceptable. Not too far from NEC but traffic is diabolical..."
About the hotel
The Lodge Hotel offers 47 quality rooms situated 15 minutes from Birmingham City Centre, N. I. A.
and National Exhibition Centre. Easy access to Midland motorway links, Birmingham International Airport and train stations, Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Cadbury world. All rooms have ensuite bathroom, colour TV, Wi -Fi, tea and coffee making facilities. English Breakfast is included in the tarriff. Located within Hall Green Stadium, guests receive free adimission to greyhound racing . There is a small meeting room that can accomodate up to 15 people. Prices on request . We do not accept American Express.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The Lodge Hotel
The bed was uncomfortable.
Breakfast was poor value. The dining area felt like a corridor.
The Lodge Hotel
On arriving, a nice clean entrance, very nice welcome from the receptionist, the room surprisingly large, nice and warm and comfortable, good sized TV , nice white fluffy towels, somewhere to place your suitcase which was brilliant, all in all I think we will be going there again.