- 2 guest reviews
"Stayed for 4 Nights in Blue Room. Farmhouse in a great location(Great View from Window and only minutes drive from Canterbury), room was spo..."
"A stone's throw from Canterbury but out in the quiet of the country. I had a lovely room overlooking farmhouse and fields. A warm welcome an..."
About the hotel
"The accommodation was lovely, the food was great, and the service even better. We will certainly recommend you to anyone we know intending to visit Canterbury" Luxury Bed & Breakfast in the best of both worlds - the peace of the countryside and only minutes from Canterbury City Centre Silver Award Rating for Green Tourism - we care about the environment without sacrificing the comfort we offer. Excellent food, local produce - breakfast included, evening meals and pack ups on request.
Travel by local transport and we will collect you. Families, Pets, Walkers and Cyclists welcome. Self Catering option available from just 1 day . "What a blessing to stay in a haven of peace and beauty"
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 16:00 22:00
- Up to 17 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Location, Nice Rooms, Very Friendly
Stayed for 4 Nights in Blue Room.
Farmhouse in a great location(Great View from Window and only minutes drive from Canterbury), room was spotless and very comfortable bed, very friendly and helpful service, great Breakfast, WiFi is very good and large car park. Had a great stay, couldn't recommend enough.
An excellent short break
A stone's throw from Canterbury but out in the quiet of the country.
I had a lovely room overlooking farmhouse and fields. A warm welcome and great breakfasts. Very highly recommended.