- 1 guest reviews
"A good hotel stay in if u have a tight budget. Nice accomodation with basic necessities...."
About the hotel
The new Smile Boutique Hotel overlooking Jalan Chow Kit, opened on October 1, 2010, following a meticulous renovation to create new guest rooms and bath interiors. A cool, casual destination among Kuala Lumpur’s Boutique Hotels, subtle style and relaxed comfort, combined with an authentic Kuala Lumpur neighborhood vibe, characterized as a fun urban address. Experience the ultimate in comfort and convenience at Smile Boutique Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
Enjoy the modern amenities at this affordable hotel, set within easy reach of K. L. 's most celebrated attractions. Just 10 minutes by car, taxi or convenient public transportation by way of the LRT or the K. L. Monorail the sights include shopping boutiques, famous restaurants, art museums, corporate headquarters and the well known apparel market, GM Plaza. For health and wellness tourism visitors, Smile Boutique Hotel is close to major hospitals such as K. L. General and several prominent medical clinics.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Smile Boutique Hotel in Kuala Lumpur are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Simple and nice room
A good hotel stay in if u have a tight budget.
Nice accomodation with basic necessities.