- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Comfy bed and fantastic location but the hotel itself is old and outdated. It is in serious need of a face lift, inside and out. Staff were..."
About the hotel
The Hôtel Des Ambassadeurs is located opposite the Toulouse-Matabiau SNCF Train Station. It offers air-conditioned accommodation with free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms at the Ambassadeurs have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
A express breakfast of a hot drink and a croissant is served every morning. Guests are also invited to relax with a drink in the Ambassadeurs Bar. The Ambassadeurs Hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the Place du Capitole. Guests can easily explore the city and visit the Musée des Augustins. The hotel is located next to a public shuttle stop, providing access to the airport.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 22:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Ambassadeurs in Haute-Garonne is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.80(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Good location, dark out-dated hotel
Comfy bed and fantastic location but the hotel itself is old and outdated.
It is in serious need of a face lift, inside and out. Staff were friendly and breakfast was delicious!