This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beautiful 16th Century Inn with many original features. Character bars with wood floors, open fires and low beamed ceilings in dining area. Large beer garden with plenty of seating, covered decking area to rear of building.
Brick paved courtyard to front of property. Extensive menu served twice daily (All day Sunday). Three recently refurbished double en-suite bedrooms each with wardrobe, chest of drawers, coffee table, fridge, and flat screen television. All guests have access to free wi-fi internet access during their stay.
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet