- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Second time here and no complaints whatsoever, good room - very clean and tidy and good value vs £ paid. The Manager helpfully assisted in s..."
"Excellent value for money. No frills. Good for business. Clean and no problems. Avoid the cooked breakfast...."
"It was okay. It was good of the hotel to fit me in last minute. I slept in a small room downstairs under the staircase and could here people..."
"Good location to start the visit to London. close to center of Ilford, Very nice for visiting shops or pubs. Rooms are clean but complete fi..."
"We enjoyed our stay very much the staff were very friendly and helpful..."
About the hotel
The Britannia Inn Hotel is situated near the ILFORD Town Centre. A brand new Boutique Hotel built to truly international standards. The Britannia Inn Hotel has "Premier Quality" Rooms all en-suite with power showers and some with baths.
Stylish setting with spacious air conditioned reception and lounge. All rooms with high speed internet access,The Britannia Inn Hotel is very close to major attractions, we are 20 mins away from Central London via (Tube/Rail), 10 mins away from Olympic Village and stratford station (Car/Taxi/Bus)15 mins away from Liverpool Street train station, 10 mins away from London City Airport and 20 mins away from London Stansted Airport, 10 min away from British Rail (ILFORD station) (walking), 5 min away from historically famous Ilford golf club (walking), 10 min away from Excel Exhibition centre (Car/Taxi/Bus), 10 min away from O2 Arena. (Car/Taxi/Bus), 10 min away from ILFORD Town centre and Exchange shopping plaza. (walking) We will pre authorize your card to the value of the first night of your booking. If you would like payment taken from a 3rd party please put this in the special request section. We also need a telephone number for the 3rd party. Please note that the hotel have limited parking spaces. In case of late check-in please notify the hotel in advance.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 27/04/2011 to 30/04/2020 - We will preauthorize your card for the first night. If you would like payment taken from a 3rd party please put this in the special request section. We also need a telephone number for the 3rd party. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
It's a good hotel, without any frills & good customer service
Second time here and no complaints whatsoever, good room - very clean and tidy and good value vs £ paid.
The Manager helpfully assisted in sorting out parking (there were no free spaces available when I arrived) and like many of us that's a big issue. Good breakfast menu and super service. As hotels go, for the price, it really good.
Excellent value for money.
No frills. Good for business. Clean and no problems. Avoid the cooked breakfast.