- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"The Hotel is basic but really good value for money. The staff friendly and helpful with a wealth of local information. Good choice of food a..."
"Our room was basic but clean and perfectly adequate for a family weekend break. Breakfast was served in the cafe, it wasn't clear how much t..."
"Accommodation, staff and location great for the base we wanted to visit this area. Food was good value, well cooked and presented. Breakfast..."
"ok this is not a 5* hotel, but who cares. As someone who just needs somewhere to sleep and shower, it was perfect. The bedding was clean and..."
"This hotel isn't bad but I feel it might be a bit over priced. There are parts of the hotel that look a bit tired (the carpet on the communa..."
About the hotel
The Aqua is on the Isle of Portland, situated on the Dorset Coast, designated as a World Heritage Site, known as The Jurassic Coast. It covers 95 miles of truly stunning coastline from East Devon to Dorset. The Aqua is a short stroll to Chesil Beach.
The Aqua, constructed of Portland Stone, with a clean modern interior is situated on a stone pier, in historic Castletown, overlooking the whole of Portland Harbour.
Showing Monday 30 March 2015 to Tuesday 31 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Stay on Business
The Hotel is basic but really good value for money.
The staff friendly and helpful with a wealth of local information. Good choice of food at evening meals and breakfast, recommend the lamb shank and big breakfast. Room has everything we needed. Not sure what parking would be like in the summer, we parked right outside. Would most certainly stay again.
Good basic value for money accommodation
Our room was basic but clean and perfectly adequate for a family weekend break.
Breakfast was served in the cafe, it wasn't clear how much the voucher entitled you to, but the food was nice and always great to see a veggie breakfast option. The hotel has great views of the harbour but has no signposted reception entrance which makes it a little confusing on arrival - a sign visible from both sides of the hotel would be helpful.