- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Lovely spot, comfortable bed, lively powerful shower , however cubicle small for tall well built men , Food good but little choice Doors a..."
"Good location, plenty of places to visit in the locality, comfortable rooms at least the one I had, do not really know too much about other..."
"Being parents of a 17yr daughter, we seldom get time for us as a couple, so as a treat we booked bells hotel. Wow the room was huge as was t..."
"Lovely friendly staff, decent sized L shaped room and great location in the Forest of Dean. This was just a one night stopover but the room..."
"The staff were friendly and helpful. I came to Forest of Dean to do a half marathon and it was great that they offered the use of the golf c..."
About the hotel
Situated in the beautiful unspoilt Royal Forest of Dean, this modern hotel boasts a restaurant, bar, beauty treatment rooms and its own golf course. The site offers free WiFi throughout, fantastic conference and meeting facilities and a large free car park. Situated in the market town of Coleford, Gloucestershire, Bells is conveniently located just 19 miles away from the centre of Gloucester, 7 miles from Monmouth and 14 miles from the Chepstow end of the Old Severn Bridge (M48).
In addition to its on site golf course (where, as a guest, you can play at a discounted rate) and bowling green, the hotel offers access to a wide range of activities based around the local area of outstanding natural beauty.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 18 Hole , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely spot, comfortable bed, lively powerful shower , however cubicle small for tall well built men ,
Food good but little choice Doors a little notice as some residents don't take heed to notices
We Will come back
Good location, plenty of places to visit in the locality, comfortable rooms at least the one I had, do not really know too much about other accommodation but suspect it's to a pretty good standard.
Staff most helpful and courteous. Restaurant was quite good, menu choice fairly limited but acceptable. All in all a very pleasant stay.