- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Good location for a few days sightseeing in Athens. Metro and Red Bus tour stops very close to the hotel. Staff very helpful and polite. Foo..."
About the hotel
Fully renovated in 2009 in a Neoclassical building, a 4 star boutique hotel, centrally located in the historical centre of Athens, 50 meters away from Metaxourgio metro station, within walking distance of the National archaeological museum, and the main railway station, the hotel is an s ideal home-base for direct access to all of the cities important destinations, as well as to the airport and the port. Athens lotus hotel, disposes 31 elegantly standard rooms and suites, all equipped with a full range of facilities, including free wi fi internet access, a/c, LCD T. V.
mini bar and safe . Additionally Athens lotus hotel offers free private parking for all hotel residents. Enjoy your deluxe American buffet breakfast or your savoury lunch and dinner, as well as a cup of coffee or a special drink in our all day Bar Restaurant. Warm and friendly environment, special emphasis is given to a personal service, to meet guest’s needs throughout their stay.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great for Athens city break
Good location for a few days sightseeing in Athens.
Metro and Red Bus tour stops very close to the hotel. Staff very helpful and polite. Food good.