- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Lovely place, great staff and food (breakfast).Very convenient for town centre. The building is full of history. Only drawback was very cold..."
"Overall we really enjoyed our stay as the room was spacious, the bed large and comfortable and the staff friendly. The hotel also had charac..."
"Good value for money, a very comfortable room. Reception staff and staff in general very helpful. I could not fault the place for the cost o..."
"The hotel has recently changed hands and there are signs that a good deal of effort and expense is going into it. I always have enjoyed stay..."
"Hotel stay fine with clean rooms, good food & service. Bedrooms & especially bathrooms in need of updating but believe a work in progress. O..."
About the hotel
The Hind Hotel is a Grade II listed 17th-century coaching inn in the centre of Wellingborough. With free secure parking, it is just one mile from Wellingborough Rail Station. All rooms at The Hind offer en suite bathrooms, an LCD flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities, direct dial telephone, and trouser press.
Guests can enjoy the charming oak-beamed restaurant, resident’s lounge bar, and coffee shop. Free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel is also available. The hotel is just two miles from the A45 motorway, and Wellingborough’s Rail Station is on a direct line to London. The Castle Theatre is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Olde World Charme with a modern touch-first class location and great reception both on arrival/dep
Lovely place, great staff and food (breakfast).Very convenient for town centre.
The building is full of history. Only drawback was very cold room on both nights -110 - which the reception sorted but the shower needs attention. It was thermo nuclear hot on every setting.
Large, Comfortable Room and Great Location
Overall we really enjoyed our stay as the room was spacious, the bed large and comfortable and the staff friendly.
The hotel also had character and was centrally located. The only down sides were a bathroom and wallpaper which need a refresh/ makeover and the breakfast was fine, but just lacked availability of some things listed on the menu if you didn't want the full english e.g no croisants or fresh fruit, like grapefruit.