- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Hotel is well placed in the middle of town. Historic, stone-built building with 'classic' interior. Staff friendly & helpful. Room was spaci..."
"Staff at the hotel from the waitresses at breakfast to the lady at reception were all friendly and polite. The room was a good size and comf..."
"A beautiful building with so much history. However the room we stayed in could have been so much better. The wallpaper looked different colo..."
"The hotel is a large, old stone-built coaching house, retaining many period features. Although it was well-decorated, room fittings were dat..."
"I could not fault our stay at the Hind Hotel it was real value for money, it was clean, comfortable and breakfast was lovely. It was the fir..."
About the hotel
The Hind Hotel is a Grade II listed 17th-century coaching inn in the centre of Wellingborough. With free secure parking, it is just one mile from Wellingborough Rail Station. All rooms at The Hind offer en suite bathrooms, an LCD flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities, direct dial telephone, and trouser press.
Guests can enjoy the charming oak-beamed restaurant, resident’s lounge bar, and coffee shop. Free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel is also available. The hotel is just two miles from the A45 motorway, and Wellingborough’s Rail Station is on a direct line to London. The Castle Theatre is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful room at The Hind
Hotel is well placed in the middle of town.
Historic, stone-built building with 'classic' interior. Staff friendly & helpful. Room was spacious and well decorated, very fancy. Later found out it was the bridal suite.
A little worn around the edges but comfortable
Staff at the hotel from the waitresses at breakfast to the lady at reception were all friendly and polite.
The room was a good size and comfortable. The en-suite bathrooms could do with a facelift but nothing felt dirty just a bit tired. Parking was very convenient. The overall feel of the hotel itself was comfortable. My only niggle was that the room was quite warm even though the radiators were all off - I tend to like rooms quite cool though so that may have just been me.