- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Oldy worldy would be my accessment..."
"Attentive friendly and helpful staff. We enjoyed the overall experience and I will go again when next visiting this area. Coffee could have..."
"Nice country pub with good views over countryside. Nice Christmas meal served to about 40 in our group, good value all round. Nice room smal..."
"very enjoyable stay..."
About the hotel
The Bull's Head is a superb family owned, 18th century Country Inn, set amongst Shropshire's rolling hills, with stunning views over the Severn Valley, Clee Hills & Chelmarsh Reservoir. The Inn offers a combination of well appointed guestrooms and self-catering accommodation, including ground floor accommodation for the disabled. With all day service the Inn provides excellent food, fine wines and real ales, and attracts regular guests for touring, fishing, walking & cycling holidays, and corporate guests who take the opportunity to relax and enjoy this picturesque location.
The Inn is an ideal base for visting and exploring the local attractions including, Ironbridge, The Severn Valley Railway, RAF Cosford Museum, Ludlow, Much Wenlock, Bewdley, The West Midlands Safari Park, The Black Country Museum & many others within easy driving distance. The Inn is open throughout the year, and can cater for parties in the dining room up to 55 diners.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Oldy worldy would be my accessment