- 52 guest reviews
"Stayed overnight with our adult children for a family get together. Staff were fantastic, extremely helpful and couldn't do enough. Very com..."
"The best place to stay with friends and family !..."
"Oakhill apartments is one of the best apartments I have stayed in on arrival was greeted by a lady who was very helpful even took us up to t..."
"Lovely luxurious apartment. Well appointed with everything needed for a very comfortable stay. Very helpful reception staff. Nice small touc..."
"For a quiet break in a clean and homely setting, it's perfect. Hope it stays this way!..."
About the hotel
Tired of cramped and noisy hotel rooms? Then come and try our 5 star serviced apartments. Oakhill Apartments offer a range of 1 , 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and provide our guests with the very best in refinement and modern living. Our private 'boutique hotel' styled building is located just a few minutes from the city centre.
We believe attention to detail is vital in ensuring your stay with us goes beyond your expectations, and the sumptuous surroundings in our apartments will bear testimony to this. We cater for short, medium and long term stays, from one night to several months, whether your visit is for business or pleasure. Our rate includes private parking, sky Plus TV (6 entertainment mix), personal telephone with free landline calls and WiFi broadband. Providing not only high quality, modern apartments with a unique style, but also an exceptional level of service, Oakhill Apartments are more than a hotel, more than a home. Oakhill Breakfast Hamper also available on booking page; this includes - all you need for a perfect start includes; bread, cereal, crisps, orange juice, biscuits, preservatives and butter. **************PLEASE NOTE************** We do not accept stag/hen parties or bookings of a similar nature. The credit card details you provide to guarantee the booking will be pre-authorised for the amount of 1 nights stay. Check in is between 14:00 and 22:00, please provide an estimated check in time when making your booking. Oakhill Apartments will email you directly on the address you provide at the time of booking with check in arrangements, a map and directions from the local train station and Edinburgh airport.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 31/01/2011 to 31/12/2020 - We do not accept stag/hen parties or bookings of a similar nature. The credit card details you provide to guarantee the booking will be pre-authorised for the amount of 1 nights stay. The LateRooms.com rates for Oakhill Apartments in EDINBURGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed overnight with our adult children for a family get together.
Staff were fantastic, extremely helpful and couldn't do enough. Very comfortable & very well equipped , very convenient location with free parking, taxi into town only £6/7 so for 5 of us it was cheaper than the bus. Twenty minute walk to Princess St. Five mites to Leith walk, 10 minutes from The Shore. Stay was too brief but will definitely stay again when in Edinburgh.
The best place to stay with friends and family !