- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Great location in the centre of Rome. Really nice hotel with great staff. Fantastic roof terrace for breakfast. Very good breakfast - wide c..."
About the hotel
The Hotel Barberini takes its name from the renowned piazza set just across the road, featuring Bernini’s classic Tritone fountain. This luxury hotel is set in Rome’s most exclusive neighbourhood. Housed in a prestigious 19th century building, the Hotel Barberini is an elegant and glamorous choice for an unforgettable stay in the Eternal City.
It offers comfortable guest rooms which combine classic design with modern amenities. A definite highlight of the Barberini Hotel is the panoramic breakfast room providing views across Rome’s enchanting historic centre. The famously chic Via Veneto is just a few steps away as are a number of monuments and attractions including the Trevi Fountain and the Quirinale Gardens. The metro stop is only a few metres away. However, the hotel’s convenient location means that most of the city’s sights are within walking distance.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Sauna , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Barberini in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 6.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value but room very small
Great location in the centre of Rome.
Really nice hotel with great staff. Fantastic roof terrace for breakfast. Very good breakfast - wide choice. Only downside is the rooms are a bit small, but then I have found that with quite a few hotels in Rome. Very comfortable beds.