- Very Good
- 94 guest reviews
"Good quality,great value, good location for a city break in Coventry, good reception staff, have stayed before and would stay again...."
"Good cheap hotel. Would stay again..."
"We had a weekend stay in Coventry to meet up with family and friends. We really enjoyed our stay in the Days hotel as we were made very welc..."
"For a budget hotel one really couldn't complain. The room was spacious and there was plenty of space for clothes. The bathroom left quite a..."
"Excellent value for money. Very central with good parking...."
About the hotel
Days Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Coventry city centre, it's features include: - Free Continental Breakfast (upgrade to Full English available for 4. 95) - Free Car Parking - Free Wi-Fi - Free use of Fitness Suite - 24-hour Front Desk - Restaurant serving 2 cuisines (Continental and Indian) - Modern bar and lounge showing Live sports on Sky Sports HD and ESPN HD. All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower.
They feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, Plasma TV with free-view digital channels and a tea/coffee maker. The Ricoh Arena, home to Coventry City Football Club, is a 10-minute drive. Motorways M3, M6, M40, M42 and A45 are easily accessible from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/06/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Guest paying cash need to provide Photo ID & £50 refundable Deposit on arrival.Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good quality,great value, good location for a city break in Coventry, good reception staff, have stayed before and would stay again.
Better than Britannia but not as good as PremierInn
Used to be a splendid hotel before Days took over - the rooms have not been updated for at least 30 years. Strangely they have a burger and curry menu. The grease and curry smell permeates through the hotel so towels and bed linen also smells of it. Bedding lumpy and bumpy. The hotel also has a laundry trolley by the breakfast restaurant. Saving grace is around 10 minutes walk into town and the free parking. It did the job for me, the clients are contractors with vans - was like living in an Auf Viedersein Pet studio set for the week I was there!