- Very Good
- 113 guest reviews
"Hotel has easy access to city and helpful staff to advise about the stay. Better than we expected for the bargain price of £90 for two peopl..."
"When booking my partner paid in full on her card then when I arrived they wanted the card she paid with which I did not have. I then had to..."
"Excellent hotel with friendly staff...."
"I found my stay here very comfortable and great value for money. Would definitely stay again...."
"The hotel was well worth the money - I'll definately come back...."
About the hotel
Days Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Coventry city centre, it's features include: - Free Continental Breakfast (upgrade to Full English available for 4. 95) - Free Car Parking - Free Wi-Fi - Free use of Fitness Suite - 24-hour Front Desk - Restaurant serving 2 cuisines (Continental and Indian) - Modern bar and lounge showing Live sports on Sky Sports HD and ESPN HD. All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower.
They feature ironing facilities, a hairdryer, Plasma TV with free-view digital channels and a tea/coffee maker. The Ricoh Arena, home to Coventry City Football Club, is a 10-minute drive. Motorways M3, M6, M40, M42 and A45 are easily accessible from the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/06/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Guest paying cash need to provide Photo ID & £50 refundable Deposit on arrival.Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
2 comfortable nights
Hotel has easy access to city and helpful staff to advise about the stay.
Better than we expected for the bargain price of £90 for two people for two nights
The room I was allocated was for the disabled - no problem with the equipment provided but the room needed re-decorating, the handle had come off the wardrobe and my shower in the morning was cold.
In the bar/restaurant the previous evening I was also charged £2.50 for a bottle of ginger beer priced by the supermarket where they had sourced it at 99p. Breakfast was a shambles- make sure you find a member of staff to order any hot food that you might be expecting. - nobody checked guests in for breakfast ,so consequently no hot food orders are taken.