- 1 guest reviews
"I travel through europe weekly, and what an amazing surprise. The price does not reflect the quality of hotel, location & owner. Made to fee..."
About the hotel
The Albergo Gardenia is a welcoming, certified 4-star hotel in Caslano, Switzerland, nestled within a quiet subtropical park. An oasis of peace and tranquillity, the hotel is just a short walk from Lake Lugano, with its wonderful landscapes, offering the perfect accommodation for a pleasant and relaxing holiday. The Albergo Gardenia features two fully equipped conference rooms for up to 25 persons, making for an exclusive venue for your next business meeting or special event.
Facilities at this elegant Switzerland hotel also include a lovely outdoor swimming pool, where you can relax and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Pitch n' Putt, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Currency Exchange
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Albergo Gardenia**** in Lugano are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I travel through europe weekly, and what an amazing surprise.
The price does not reflect the quality of hotel, location & owner. Made to feel welcomed from moment I walked in, room spotless. Awaking in the morning for a swim in the outdoor pool, looking at the mountains.... Breakfast served on the lawn.... Fantastic and looking forward to going back.